Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Monday, December 31, 2007

pictures galore


my first christmas tree. my forehead smelled like rosemary after i fell into it.


me with the menconi cousins at uncle jim and aunt carol's house.


wide-eyed with the wonder of the season.


grammy and i on christmas eve


grauntie and her gifts to me


auntie allie gave me cammo. she is taking me to see rambo opening day.


santa ain't the only on with a bowl fully of jelly.


it's like where's waldo, but instead you have to find isaac amongst all the gifts.


mom loves dressing me in christmas clothes.


"guys, i think i just heard reindeer paws up on the rooftop."


the center of attention, even when i am opening my gifts.


uncle derek had a christmas halo.


me and my cousin avery. mom and dad find it hard to believe i was ever this small.


"avery, watch me bust this dance move i learned from eric venable. it is called the sprinkler."


we are still hanging out?!


kimberly came by to meet me for the first time on a layover in san diego.


me and grandma chris at the herold brunch.


"gosh, uncle cam, the beegee's were a great band, but best band in the history of the world? i am just not sure."


merry christmas to all and to all a goodnight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails