Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Monday, September 17, 2007

it is about time


so mom and dad finally let me have a crack at this whole computer thing. i have been saying for a while now that i need my own laptop, but i will have to borrow mom's for now. i may get my looks from my dad, but i sure hope i didn't get his brains b/c he has been leaving out all sorts of important details lately.

first of all there is the fact that not only had i put on 22 ounces by the time we met with the doctor last friday, but i also had grown two inches. i am now at a very stout 21". apparently dad doesn't think that is such a big deal, but i am pretty proud.

next there is the sounds. dad tells you all about the gas that comes out of me, but he doesn't tell you about much else (there is a reason he works with junior high kids). i also make a variety of other noises, most of which sound like a coffee pot. i bubble, hiss, and flurp all day long. when mom's friend michelle james was here not too long ago, she said i was a percolator. plus, i recently started showing off my mad verbal skills by cooing. grandma jan says it is the first step to making real words, and most everybody around here thinks it is "the cutest thing they have ever heard". they ain't heard nothing yet.


yesterday we celebrated my auntie allie's birthday with a bbq and cupcakes. dad bar-b-qed while mom and i handled the cupcakes. of course i wasn't allowed to eat any chicken or even to lick the spoon. the only thing i got was more milk. all in all it was a good day though, and it was fun to have a chance to celebrate my auntie. she spends a lot of time with me during the week, and in fact she is one of the biggest reasons i feel like i need to be held constantly.


today mom made me do tummy time again, which i absolutely hate. it is supposed to strengthen my neck and all, but it just pisses me off. so i showed her today; i rolled over from my stomach to my back all by myself three times. it kinda backfired though b/c mom was all excited calling me her little athlete and talking about how i am going to thank her when i am older. i have a feeling she is going to make me do it again tomorrow.

apparently there is a rumor going around about me that i never cry. for any of you who are still silly enough to believe this, watch the video below from today's tummy time. despite what it may seem, my parents actually take really good care of me.

ok, i am out for now, but will try to get back on the computer again as soon as i can.

peace,
isaac


1 comment:

Chris Montgomery said...

So what does it say about me that I laugh when Isaac cries? He is even cute then!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails