Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Thursday, February 28, 2008

lots of fun visitors make for a happy baby

spent some time with michelle and brent while they were in town.

modeling at old navy

loved all the pirate stuff at the toy store

i can't wait to meet the newest laforge. she'll be here in no time.

andy came to town and met me for the first time.

me and uncle casey

mom's old friend from high school, ryan, was in town from denver. he gave us some great health advice.

i love to eat!

my first shower... i think i prefer a bath.

i spent the day at grammy's while mom and auntie were in L.A. at...

regis and kelly! mom's dream come true.

i am breaking in my padre hat. get ready grandpa.

that's all for now.

2 comments:

bonnieb said...

Love your blog. It is a way to keep in touch! Isaac is adorable. I don't believe he ever has a bad day. He is so smiley! I love it. I miss you guys so much.
love, bonnie

bonnieb said...

I love your blog. I keeps me in touch with your lives a little bit. Isaac is adorable and I can't imagine he ever has a bad day with all those smiley photos. I love it! I miss you lots.
bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails