Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Monday, February 18, 2008

still sick, but having fun

daddy hit some garage sales with grammy and found me my first pair of snowboard boots. i don't think they'll fit till i am a little older. mom hopes a lot older.
we also celebrated gammy and grauntie's birthday. the funny thing is they gave me presents for their birthday. i know, i am lucky kid.

my gift to them was the fact that i can officially roll over.

some of mom's good friends from high school all got together for lunch with some of their kids. the ermanis family was visiting from NYC. we loved meeting autumn. what a cutie.

my friend jayden and i like to swap doctor stories and so do our moms.

uncle derek came to visit me. he showed me some soccer tricks and i showed him my rolling over trick.

1 comment:

allisonmenconi said...

I will admit I am glad the brown striped pants are not in these pics BUT it doesn't mean he has to go pantless now! poor chunk

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails