Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

living up to his name

below is a video of one of my favorite isaac activities: tickle time. he has the best laugh ever, and when he gets going it is hard to stop. when you watch it i think you will understand why.

on a personal note, i am growing a goatee in preparation for my favorite party of the year: cinco de moustache. cdm is an annual event which requires a stache for admission. i figure that until the party a goatee is far less creepy than straight lip growth. it has been a while since i let my goatee grow this long, however, and the new found hair has made me aware of an unsettling trend: it is going gray.

it is not going gray all over mind you, only on the right hand side of my chin. apparently there is some sort of coup happening amongst my facial hair, and the guerrillas are gathering their forces. they are only about a dozen strong, but i fear many more may soon join their ranks.

2 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Dude, I am such a sucker for giggling babies. For real.

Maybe the grey hairs in your beard on the right are like a manifestation of your left brain... since things happen on the opposite side of your brain that happen in your body. Does that make sense? Or do I sound like a complete wackjob?

Debbie said...

Isaac is so very, very cute and happy!!!
Lexie wants to see him again!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails