Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Monday, May 10, 2010

i felt loved


highlights from mother's day...

1. my husband took the day off!
2. i slept in
3. woke up to starbucks

4. received painted canvases from my 2 favorite toddlers. ryder had a hard time parting with his.
5. jogged with my hubby

6. enjoyed family brunch


7. my sister gave me this awesome necklace
8. got a pedicure with the girls(thanks auntie!)
9. went shopping with my mom and sister


10. played at the park with my boys
11. drank wine and ate A LOT of chocolate with my favorite guy!


did i mention that my AMAZING hubby cleaned our whole house? he did! and it looks fabulous! thanks, little! i love you more than i can put into words. you add so much to my joy and happiness. i felt so spoiled! thank you!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sounds like an awesome day Ann!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails