Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Monday, October 8, 2007

are there any horse socks?

yo, what up peeps. isaac in the house. let me rap wit you a little bit about my weekend.

first of all, i got to meet adrienne for the first time this weekend. my mom became good friends with adrienne when they were young, which is to say a really long time ago. she has been a great encouragement to my mom and dad through this whole process as her daughter jayden had the same surgery as i will have. jayden will be two this week, but her little brother zachary is only a few months older than me. he grows real quick, and i get all his awesome hand me downs.

yesterday we had some friends over, and sean and julie brought me my first pair of horse shoes. mom thought they were really cute, and immediately shoved them on my feet.

i humored her for a while, but then kicked them off when she wasn't looking. if she only knew what else i did while she wasn't looking my online gambling career would be over in a heartbeat. but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

after being passed around like a church offering plate, i was pretty wiped out and decided to crash. please note the chubby legs.


after everybody left, mom decided it was time for another photo shoot. megan and blake hooked me up with the rockin' onesie that has a picture of a stroller and says "that's how i roll".

all right. i am out. i've got a hold 'em tournament starting in a few minutes. peace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails