Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Saturday, November 12, 2011

my cup runneth over

last night we shared in an evening of giving thanks.  one friend(thanks, frank!) said it so well,  "my cup runneth over."  in the midst of real life i sometimes forget how true this statement is...  our house is LOUD and messy.  we start the day early (4:26am this morning)!  i am surrounded by piles of clean and dirty laundry(my husband is the one that puts the piles in their proper spot).  i spend a lot of my day reminding our boys to be gentle, kind and share.  we visit the doctor more times than i can count(this past week i took all three for a well check and shots!  it was so crazy i had to laugh, so did the doctor!).  did i mention our house is MESSY?!  nothing stays nice(our newly painted banister has dirty little handprints all over it!).  we get to live 1/2 a mile from my parents and 20 minutes from my inlaws.  my sister makes my kids laugh.  my aunt is like a third grandma to our kids.  i have dear friends that are like family(thank you for teaching me the importance of good friends, mom!).  my husband thinks i am great(he still knows my countless faults) and has no clue how over the top amazing he is!   my cup runneth over!  in what ways is your cup running over?








1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails