Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Friday, May 18, 2012

happy mother's day


mother's day weekend was filled with lots of time to myself(thanks, little!)!  yes, i did get to play with my children, but there was plenty of time to see my MIL speak to a group of single mothers(she was awesome!),  to join my mom, aunt and sister for pedicures, shopping, a movie and dinner (without kids!!).    having three little guys call me mom has been the greatest joy and challenge!  i am constantly reminded what a gift these little ones are, even on the days i am ready to ship them off.  i do miss having time to actually think and run errands all by myself, but it all pales in comparison to the excitement and fun i get to have with my boys.  i've heard it said that being a stay at home mom might not be challenging enough for some.  turns out, parenting has been the MOST challenging and exhausting thing i have ever done.  i have no idea how my mom did it with such patience and grace.  i am hoping that one of these days i'll figure it out:)  until then, i am so grateful for my mom's constant support and encouragement. there's nothing like your own mom, telling you can do it!  believe me, there are days i don't think i am going to make it and then 6pm arrives and i see the light at the end of the tunnel.  here's to the women in my life that have set a great example of love!  happy mother's day mom, auntie, chris and allison!  thank you for loving my family and helping me to be a better mom!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails