Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Sunday, December 14, 2008

in the jungle, the mighty jungle

my son makes lots of funny noises, but this is one of my favorites. you don't hear the question in the video, but it's "what does the lion say?"




we also trimmed his mane last night, mostly b/c he was developing a slightly disgusting resemblance to a rat tail. nevermind the fact that i wanted one for the majority of elementary school, i have learned my lesson and refuse to let him make the same mistakes.

4 comments:

Jewels said...

LOL that is super cute! So glad the rat tale has left the Montgomery house.

Unknown said...

So I'm struggling to write a paper and every time I get stuck I find myself back here :) Thanks for the procrastination tool! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Evelyn said...

cute little lion

Evelyn said...

Congratulations! 2 boys, wow. Isaac is getting his 'partner in crime'. Fun stuff. May Ryder sleep through the night from day one. It could happen. I can't wait to see some pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails