Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Thursday, November 25, 2010

so much to be thankful for

wednesday night we did some last minute shopping. check out my great helper!

rise and shine! time for oceanside's 2010 turkey trot. it was in the 30s when we got up but by the end of the race it had warmed up a bit. i am proud to say that i jogged SLOWLY the whole way. a huge feat for me:) when i was pregnant with ryder i was on bed rest by this point. i am so grateful for a much easier pregnancy.

everyone got medals
we ran by legoland to sell our extra buddy passes. we have made $1110 in two weeks and just in time to pay for our $900 sonogram bill and my $500 dental bill.
stuffed my first turkey- my mom did all the nasty stuff before she left for MN.


thanksgiving dinner

grandma chris brought over cupcakes to decorate like turkeys. my two turkeys were more excited about the frosting and candy than anything else.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails