Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

how far along are you?

reasons to not ask a woman "how far along are you?" unless you know them and are 100% sure they are pregnant....

 maybe she had the baby and lost it.
 maybe she's never had a baby and isn't planning on getting pregnant.
 maybe she's just had a big meal.
 maybe she already had the baby...  11 freaking weeks ago!

i would like to say a special thank you to the lady that not only asked me such a thing but then continued to encourage me to keep nursing to help with my baby fat.

no serious emotional damage done:) but venting was needed.




2 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

I remember a comedian once said you should never ask a lady if she is pregnant unless you see her crowning. ;) You look fabulous, Annie!

The Montgomerys said...

Thanks Heidi! I agree with that comedian!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails