Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Friday, May 17, 2013

mother's day celebration part 1

ever since dad's day at preschool my boys have been asking when mom's day is going to be.  fortunately for me the school had a mother's day celebration and i got an invite!  

isaac was seriously excited about me coming to school for his mother's day performance.  there are very few times in a mom's week/year/life that she gets to be the center of the celebration.  i felt spoiled!  isaac wanted to hold my hand the whole walk to chapel.  does it get any better than that?  this very tired mama felt good.  thank you boys! 


sweet gifts.  wish i had a picture of the great necklace isaac made for me!

 they practiced for this performance and boy were the kids excited to perform!

 isaac's preschool teacher, ms. michelle
though ryder's class wasn't a part of the celebration they still made questionnaires and plates for the moms.  just wait until you see what ryder says is my favorite thing to do.  



 all of our family made it on the plate. 
 this made me cry.  not sure if it's my hormones or the fact that we do have ryder's handprints on EVERYTHING!



good to know i like to eat.  let's hear it for staying humble.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails