Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

mom's day celebration

Photobucket
we celebrated mother's day on friday and saturday rather than on sunday since our two youngest take naps immediately following church. friday the boys celebrated grandma chris but unfortunately forgot the camera. saturday evening we headed to my parents to celebrate with a bbq. i felt loved and very celebrated! my boys kept wishing me a happy mother's day. not sure they even understand the concept but it made me smile and so they kept it up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
our kids love to play "lick monster" they lick us and then we tickle them. the downside is trying to keep them from playing the game when we're taking pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
bbq professional by day, dragon by night!
Photobucket
a special thank you to my sister for launching an airplane at us that brought out real smiles.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails