Montgomery party of six

Montgomery party of six

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

holy 34!

34 sounds so old!  seriously, when did that number become my reality?  the good news is i am loving this year and tomorrow is just a day.  last tuesday was such a treat to be invited to amanda's house and find balloons, friends and wine waiting.  a few friends gathered to wish me and melissa a happy birthday over a little wine tasting/rating.   thank you friends for such a sweet night!  and a special thank you to amanda and jamie for organizing!  i am so grateful!
mel andi


bottles

everyone brought a bottle of wine.  we tasted, we enjoyed, then we voted on our favorite, most expensive and least expensive wine.
jamie the party planner laying down the rules.
game

how fun are these ballots?!
soula, karen, mel and i

october bday

the october birthdays me and b sisters:) around the table at one point i stepped away to see if i could capture the moment. group i asked for a group shot- i love that everyone humored me. for those that were there, thank you! and for friends that were not, thank you for your friendship as well. i am so grateful for those that have stuck with me this long! I know my flaws and so do you;) thanks for hanging in there! 34 looks like it's going to be a great year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails